Rescued by my Dentist

“Rescued by My Dentist”
by Dr. Douglas L. Cook, DDS, SC

Only $15.95 – Ebook – Only $15.95 
 

 
frontcoverSMALL

UPDATING YOUR KNOWLEDGE FOR BETTER DENTAL HEALTH

1) Choose a dentist who understands the importance of the patient’s dental health.

2) Choose a dentist who is health knowledgeable about: Mercury • Composites • Metals • Fluoride • Root Canal • TMJ • Cavitation • High Speed Drilling

3) Read the following excerpts from Dr. Cook’s upcoming book “Rescued By My Dentist”.

MERCURY

What should I know about mercury in fillings?
Mercury (silver amalgam) after being placed in the mouth as a filling is known to give off damaging toxic fumes while chewing or drinking something hot. Silver amalgam, the most commonly used filling in general dentistry, is largely composed of mercury

See the Material Safety Data Sheet on “MERCURY” that explains the dangers of mercury to patient health.

Contact:
Fisher Scientific, Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Phone: 201-796-7100
Chemical division Index: 05893390654
1 Reagent Lane Cat No. 14983108

METALS IN THE MOUTH

What should I know about metals in the mouth?
Metals, used to restore or make crowns and bridges for the replacement of teeth, are not good for your health. Often used Nickel beryllium or nickel gallium, is believed to be a related cause of cancer, and patients need to be aware of this issue.

Dental gold contains palladium, platinum, silver and other metals, making a gold hard enough to withstand chewing forces. Gold crowns, bridges and inlays are a mixture of 2% and higher pure gold to make an alloy. These metals, along with Mercury amalgams cause an electrical current called galvanic current. Read more by clicking MetalPoison.com

As mercury metal particles leave the filling, they affect distant parts of the body, often causing acute or chronic illness. Metal particles are also known to influence arthritis, abdominal complaints, fatigue, and even mental problems. When these metal particles leave the filling due to the electrical current, they take with them calcium particles of the enamel, resulting in tooth decay.
Read University of Kentucky research “how particles of metal can affect our health” by clicking on www.iaomt.com.

COMPOSITES

What should I know about composites?
Composites, the second most popular filling material, contain small glass particles called silica, held together with a binder. Aluminum oxide, iron oxide and fluoride are added to the composite material to give it strength and color. These additives are not good for health, mind or body. Oxides of these metals in a composite easily seen on

X-rays, indicate the presence of a metal oxide.

A healthy composite used today is Holistore, made without aluminum oxide, iron oxide, or fluoride. Holistore composite produced by the Den-Mat Company is used for small fillings and cementing BelleGlass crowns, inlays, and bridges to the teeth.
Read more about how metals are stored in organs
(i.e.. mercury in the kidney). Click on www.iaomt.com.
See: Boyd N. et al. “Mercury from dental “silver” tooth fillings impairs sheep kidney function,” Am J Physiol, 1991, 261 (Regulatory Integrative comp. Physiol. 30): R1010-R1014.

READ more on this at => DENTAL DANGERS from Toxic Dentistry

Continue => =>